Published on June 2, 2014
Men and women both commit dating faux pas that make their partners cringe. While gender in the context of romance has less to do with biology and more to do with energy, there are just a few mantras of tough love every woman should repeat.
1. Self-deprecating in order to receive compliments. You look BEAUTIFUL, I promise. You are goddess. Accept. We literally birth humans.
2. Thinking your significant other is interested in everything that has a pulse. Back away from social media. PUT IT DOWN I SAID.
3. Expecting too much. Nobody can read your mind, honey. Your thoughts are valid, your opinions matter, and your articulation is necessary.
4. Exerting all of your energy on your romantic relationship. All relationships you have spent time building are important. How lucky are to have so many to chersih.
5. Not loving yourself first and foremost. You deserve the best. You are enough. You are love, and you embody divine feminine energy.
Now, go off and be like the sunrise, mothers of nature, because we cannot let oppression diminish our shine.