Men and women both commit dating faux pas that make their partners cringe. While differences may arise, with an identical list to infinity and beyond for our male counterparts, there is an overwhelming amount of women doing the following things, and they need to stop:
1. Self-deprecating in order to receive compliments. You look good, I promise. You are goddess.
2. Thinking your significant other is interested in everything that has a pulse. Put his phone down, you are as good as he’s going to get, he knows that.
3. Expecting too much. Nobody can read your mind–SPEAK. Your thoughts are valid, your opinions matter, and your articulation is necessary.
4. Exerting all of your energy on your romantic relationship. All relationships you have spent time building are important.
5. Not loving yourself first and foremost. You deserve the best, you are love.
Now, go off and be like the sunrise, mothers of nature, because we cannot let oppression diminish our shine.